Connect With Me!
- The BEST Gift that Every Mom Needs to Increase Their Quality of Life.
- Stop Listening to People: How to Live with Confidence in Your Home & Work Life
- How to Ignite Your Legacy by ACTing now! Featuring Mignon Francois
- Give this 1 thing up today and be rich forever!!
- 3 Ways to Stomp Fear As A Working Mom
Tag Archives: work life balance
What’s better than getting diamonds or dozens of roses for Mother’s Day? I know! I know! (*Jumps up and down in excitement!) It’s the gift of being yourself. But each year, many moms overlook the true excitement and reward of … Continue reading
Want to live a fulfilled, successful life? Well, stop listening to people! Simple, right!? If you are like me, you were raised to listen to others and be respectful of what they had to say or there would be consequences. … Continue reading
The recent news in the media describing the horrific event of Kim Kardashian West being held at gunpoint by robbers while she was in Paris is heart breaking. Tears came to my eyes as I read what had occurred to … Continue reading
Have you ever tried to establish a good work/life balance? Let me ask that in another way. Do you know why we work so hard to establish a work/life balance? It’s hard enough being a mother, but to add the pressure of wanting to work has seem … Continue reading