Connect With Me!
- The BEST Gift that Every Mom Needs to Increase Their Quality of Life.
- Stop Listening to People: How to Live with Confidence in Your Home & Work Life
- How to Ignite Your Legacy by ACTing now! Featuring Mignon Francois
- Give this 1 thing up today and be rich forever!!
- 3 Ways to Stomp Fear As A Working Mom
Tag Archives: confidence
Want to live a fulfilled, successful life? Well, stop listening to people! Simple, right!? If you are like me, you were raised to listen to others and be respectful of what they had to say or there would be consequences. … Continue reading
Have you ever feared being seen as a slacker because you are a working mom? Research shows that 1 out of 2 working moms say that they have feared being judged in the workplace for taking unplanned time off … Continue reading
As this New Year of purpose begins for you, doing this very thing first can change your life as a mom. It is often overlooked and simply forgotten about. But we are going to dig deep in understanding the key differences in how some moms live successful fulfilled lives and the moms who struggle to balance their lives. Continue reading
I have a question for you. What do you remember about being a teenager or a young girl? (It should not take long since we are ALL pretty young!) Many memories come to my mind, both good (happy face) and … Continue reading