Connect With Me!
- The BEST Gift that Every Mom Needs to Increase Their Quality of Life.
- Stop Listening to People: How to Live with Confidence in Your Home & Work Life
- How to Ignite Your Legacy by ACTing now! Featuring Mignon Francois
- Give this 1 thing up today and be rich forever!!
- 3 Ways to Stomp Fear As A Working Mom
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Let’s face it, all mothers fake it at least 70% of the time, the other 30% is spent on thinking about how she is going to fake it. I often think back to what inspired me to begin my … Continue reading