Connect With Me!
- The BEST Gift that Every Mom Needs to Increase Their Quality of Life.
- Stop Listening to People: How to Live with Confidence in Your Home & Work Life
- How to Ignite Your Legacy by ACTing now! Featuring Mignon Francois
- Give this 1 thing up today and be rich forever!!
- 3 Ways to Stomp Fear As A Working Mom
Monthly Archives: January 2014
I often say that if mothers have one thing in common, it would be having a meltdown! Mothers often have moments where they feel overwhelmed. I thought that writing a book was going to be overwhelming. That was the easy … Continue reading
All mothers go through a moment when they receive “advice” followed by a “I support you, you know”. But what is the intention of someone who freely advises the mother on the care for their child. Are they being supportive? … Continue reading
Mothers are often the receiver of unsolicited advice, opinions and recommendations for what they should do when taking care of their household. I remember after having my first child, I became the bulletin board for advice from many people, even … Continue reading